Air Distribution Devices
Registers, Rectangular Taps and Drum Louvers
The RGS-3 is a supply/return register with adjustable double deflection blades and a volume damper designed specifically for direct mounting on a spiral duct. The use of rectangular register taps are not required. If you are not looking to mount registers directly to your ductwork, we offer prefabricated rectangular taps (RDTP & RDBTP). These taps can be shipped loose or installed based on your preference. DRLAA series supply drum grilles and registers are recommended for theaters, arenas, convention halls, factories and shopping centers; anywhere requiring long or short throws. Click on any image for specifications.
RGS-3: Spiral-mounted Register
Supply/return register with adjustable double deflection blades and volume damper (loose).
• designed for direct mounting
• rectangular register taps are not required
• register made of galvanized sheet steel
• damper made of electro-galvanized sheet steel
CREG: Contour Fit, Curved Register
The CREG is a supply/return register with a curved face.
• adjustable double deflection blades
• allows for 4-way airflow and half length screwdriver operated volume adjusting scoop
• duct diameter must be 4″ larger than height of diffuser.
• performance data available on request
RDTP: Rectangular Tap
The RDTP is a heavy duty, high capacity rectangular tap off of round duct. RDTP’s are designed specifically for direct mount applications on round duct, to accept mounting of register grilles.
The base of the RDTP is fabricated to the outside radius of the duct on which it is to be mounted. The grille mount side can be ordered with a flanged surface, either turned in or turned out, or a raw end can also be requested.
• 1″ flange turned in
• H = 6″
• W ≤ outside duct diameter
• Single wall
RDBTP: Rectangular Boot Tap
The RDBTP is a heavy duty, high capacity rectangular boot tap off of round duct. RDBTP’s are designed specifically for direct mount applications on round duct, to accept mounting of register grilles. The base of the RDBTP is fabricated to the outside radius of the duct on which it is to be mounted. The grille mount side can be ordered with a flanged surface, either turned in or turned out, or a raw end can also be requested.
• galvanized sheet steel
• “tack and seal” assembled
• Height is 6″, where S = 2″ and B = 4″
• Flange width is 1″ turned in
DRLAA: Drum Louver
Quality moisture-proof construction throughout with a gasket locked into a frame channel for a positive seal around the barrel.
• extruded vanes – spaced 3 inches apart on bolt pivots to firmly hold deflection settings
• adjustable pattern – vanes pivot easily to reduce
• rotating barrel – 60° total, 30° up or down from the horizontal centerline
• aluminum mill finish frame and barrel
Find a complete line of active and inactive chilled beams in the pamphlets below. To download the complete catalog, click here.